In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov, TrustFunds will respond expeditiously to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that are reported to TrustFunds' designated copyright agent identified below. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on a site that is controlled or operated by TrustFunds that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to TrustFunds by providing the designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in #2 above and that is to be removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit TrustFunds to locate the material;
4. Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit TrustFunds to contact you, including a name, address, telephone number and email address;
5. If possible, provide information sufficient to allow TrustFunds to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing content;
6. Include the following statements:
a. "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
b. "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
7. Sign the notice;
8. Send the notice to:
PO Box 21127
St. Paul, MN 55121
9. Please note that a copy of this legal notice will be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When we receive a counter notification, we may reinstate the material in question. To file a counter notification with us, you must provide a written communication by fax or regular mail that sets forth the items specified below:
1. Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that TrustFunds has removed or to which TrustFunds has disabled access.
2. Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
3. Include the following statement:
4. "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled and will no longer be shown."
5. Send the notice to:
PO Box 21127
St. Paul, MN 55121